Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
TOPIC: How Do I Setup My RangeXTD WiFi Booster? Must Read
How Do I Setup My RangeXTD WiFi Booster? Must Read 3 years 4 months ago #6025
Just keep in mind that this high-end WiFi booster is much larger than most other WiFi boosters on the market. Its dimensions are much closer to WiFi routers, but its performance more than makes up for the bulky form factor. It takes just one bandwidth-hungry application or a client to make download and upload speeds come to a crawl for everyone else on the same WiFi network.

Its sophisticated and chic design makes it suitable even for home and office use, so you can use it virtually anywhere. This booster also comes with a 2-year unconditional manufacturer warranty and 24/7 technical support to sweeten the deal. The TL-WA855RE is a sleek and compact design made to complement any decor. It comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty, so you have a full year to get the most out of this device.

RangeXTD WiFi Booster Reviews - Enhance Your WiFi's Range Easily!

Staying connected in your RV is possible with the Winegard ConnecT 2.0. It has three high-gain Wi-Fi antennas to pick up and boost signals from up to 1.5 miles away, so you can get Wi-Fi even when you’re on the opposite side of the RV park from the front office. The RangeXTD WiFi Booster is an inexpensive fix if you’re trying to get your Wi-Fi network into that one dead zone at the corner of your house. It’s a pretty simple device with a simple setup to go with it, but it can get the job done.
The administrator has disabled public write access.